Policies for Working with Cat
Services & Store F.A.Q.
- I can currently offer 3 pay what you can afford sessions per week, if you are struggling financially please contact me via email at Cat@CatWebb.com.
- Individual counselling sessions are 50 minutes in length.
- Group sessions are a minimum 90 minutes in length.
- Session fees are due before or at the beginning of a session unless otherwise agreed and can be paid in cash for in-person sessions. Cat@CatWebb.com can be used for PayPal and Interac Email Money Transfer.
- All fees for services listed in the shop portion of the site are processed in CAD.
- Rituals, Event Engagements, and Funeral Officiant Services are addressed on a case by case basis, contact Cat@CatWebb.com for availability.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance and can be made via email at Cat@CatWebb.com.
- Cat is not aligned with any particular religion, church or ideology. Services are available to all people regardless of sexual orientation, spiritual expression, gender presentation, race, religion or culture.
- Cat facilitates your own natural ability to heal and process complex emotions but she cannot promise cures. Each person must walk their own pathways to wholeness.
- Cat’s spiritual services and products are not intended as a replacement for any medical care or psychotherapies but rather as comfort and complementary support.
- Cat recommends you seek the advice of your professional health care team for all medical treatments and prescribed remedies. The testimonials and information provided on this site should not be taken as a substitution over any medical treatment
- It is your right and responsibility to educate yourself about your current medical conditions and standard prescribed treatments. It is your body and well-being and it is ultimately you who must decide what alternative healing pathways are right for you.
- Cat is a real human being who lives with non-infectious but chronic illness and varying energy levels. Optimal efficiency occurs in chemical, scent, and animal free environments.
- Cat is a homeschooling momma. 'Making my daughter's education a priority takes a lot of my time, focus, and energy.'
- Cat is a vocal advocate for safe space expression for abuse survivors, suicide attempt survivors, LGBTQ2SIA folks because she belongs to these communities herself.
- Cat refuses to edit out the uncomfortable parts of her life-story because living authentically as a whole being is more important. Be warned, Cat also encourages clients to live their own truths.
- Cat is a supporter of Individual Consent... you must 'Opt-In' to receive.
- Cat believes that it is important for those who provide counselling services to also receive counselling services so we don't crud up the process for our clients.
CATWEBB.COM WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY VISITING CATWEBB.COM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All visitors are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your”; the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to CATWEBB.COM (“Company”).
You are responsible for complying with any local laws that are applicable in your jurisdiction.
All products and services provided and advertised by Company are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions governing their use.
Information provided on the Sites and related to our service of Spiritual Direction, Psychopomp Training, Spiritual Grief Support, Funeral Officiant, and Personalized Ritual Creation (the “Service”) is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided is accurate.
In order to use the Site and Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You shall only be allowed to provide your own personal information and not the information of others.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post on the Site anything that is false, defamatory, misrepresenting, or would interfere with or restrict any other user from using the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, posting anything unlawful, obscene, libelous, indecent, invasive of privacy, or anything that would cause the potential for civil liability or criminal charges.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions listed here may cause you to be removed from the Site.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Company, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Company name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. Company’s logo and Company brand and product names referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Company or its partners or suppliers. All other brand and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent or as provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by Company, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Company through or in association with the Sites shall be considered non-confidential and Company’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to Company, you agree to a no-charge assignment to Company of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. Company shall be free to use, copy or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to you.
Company authorizes you to view, print, copy and distribute materials on the Sites provided that:
- the information by be used internally by you only for informational, non-commercial purposes;
- no fee may be charged for distribution of any information to any third party; and
- any and all copyright or other proprietary notices that appear herein including “Copyright 2014, [COMPANY]. All rights reserved” together with this Legal Notice, must appear on any copies that you make.
The content on the Sites is protected by Canadian and foreign copyright laws. Any use of the content not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is a breach and may violate copyright and other laws. Any copyright or other legal infringement may result in legal action taken on behalf of the Company.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) Any product, process or technology published on the Sites may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights reserved by Company, its subsidiaries or licensors, and are not licensed under this agreement.
(2) All information provided via the Sites, including, without limitation, any Company or its subsidiaries’ product or service plans, software programs, software code, offerings or programs, statements of future directions, “white papers” or other technical or marketing materials (collectively, “Information”) is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by Company at any time without notice. Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the Information. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CURRENTNESS, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Sites.
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the information or services of these third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Company. Unless otherwise stated, these Terms and Conditions only cover the use of Sites. Any other link will be covered by the terms and conditions of that specific site. You acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the terms or practices of third parties. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
[IF YOUR SITE IS IN RELATION TO MEDICAL OR HEALTH ADVICE, PRODUCT, OR CONSULTING, INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING; IF NOT, DELETE THIS PARAGRAPH]
NO MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE ADVICE PROVIDED
Company does not provide medical or health care advice on the Sites. The content on the Sites is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ADVICE REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELF-DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION BASED ON ANYTHING CONTAINED ON SITES. Company can neither endorse nor recommend products, and information provided on the Sites is of a general nature for educational and informational purposes only. Reliance on any information provided by Company through the Sites is at your own risk. Company has not independently evaluated the safety or efficacy of the products offered by its suppliers. Statement may not have been evaluated by Health Canada. If you think you may have a medical emergency call 911 or your local emergency number immediately.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall bear the sole financial burden in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documentation and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and of Canada, exclusive of choice of law rules. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions first by good faith negotiation. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Vancouver British Columbia, and any such decision or award shall be binding on the Parties. The prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable; any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to their relationship and supersede any and all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. No waiver of any of the provisions shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing specifying such waiver, consent or amendment signed by both parties.
The headings of these Terms and Conditions are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
By accessing or using the Sites, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the new Terms and Conditions with the modifications.
To access or use the Site, you must be of legal age in your jurisdiction and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
Updated: March 2018
Any Questions??? Let's Chat!!!